Industry Hills Golf Club at Pacific Palms Resort
The Pacific Palms Resort & Industry Hills Golf Club is open! Come and play on one of our two championship golf courses, the Ike and the Babe!
The Industry Hills Golf Club continues to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and is following guidelines from our State and County health officials.
Please make note of the new rules and regulations that must be adhered to. This is for the safety for both our players/guests and staff team members:
• Check in 15 minutes prior to your tee time
• Masks must be worn in and around the Golf Shop and at all practice facilities
• Credit or debit card transactions only (No cash accepted)
• If possible, please have 1 person pay for your entire group
• Our snack bar will be open with limited food and beverage
• All cancellation policies will be enforced
Breathtaking views. Pristine grounds and landscape. Exciting and rewarding play. The Industry Hills Golf Club at Pacific Palms Resort is one of California’s most noteworthy public golf courses, and a historical site as well: some of the game’s greatest players have graced these links making it one of the best golf courses in Los Angeles and a memorable round for more than 40 years.
Our guests enjoy these championship links in better conditions than they’ve ever been before: this vintage gem is upgraded with 650 acres of new, lush green carpet. Fully modernized for the demands of today, our San Gabriel Valley golf club is one of the best to be found near LA.